Friday, October 16, 2015

GOOD TIDINGS

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used Buff ivory Cover Weight Cardstock from KRAFT OUTLET. the striped paper is from ODBD. and the embellishments are from my stash. I made my Bow using RRR.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
RRR # 128
Word Art Wednesday # 205
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Dottie, This is so beautiful, I love the little embellishments. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenges at both Really Reasonable Ribbon AND Word Art Wednesday. We are so blessed and so grateful to have you play along at both, and hope that you'll join us again soon. We LOVE seeing your projects linked to our challenges.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie so pretty! I always enjoy seein your cards! thanks for joining up at RRR!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!