Monday, October 5, 2015

HALLOWEEN



Happy Monday Hope you're weekend was fun  and safe .
I love playing along in all  challenges,and I enjoy creating each one.I used ribbons  black and printed papers from Michaels Craft Store I also used a back ground of  lunch bag Kraft  by Kraft Outlet . I then added all my embellishments  I had in my stash .


Thank you so much for visiting today , I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy top do the same for you. I always love making new Blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge

God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie 

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Cute, Dottie!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal.
Karen

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!