Wednesday, October 14, 2015

happy holidays *

I love playing along in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used white card stock from Michaels craft store. snow flake paper from my stash, I used my lawn fawn die and stamp set Winter Penguin by fawn lawn taken with teal ink by STAMPIN' UP!  added teal thread and snow flake embellishments from my stash.I used my copic pens.

thank you for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week. Id love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you, I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Freshly Made Sketches # 208
Word art Wednesday - anything goes #205
Crop stop Blog- anything goes
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Dottie, What a super sweet card. I really like your little penguin and the colors. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet holiday card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable. I love the intricate border on the sentiment piece and that little penguin is so cute! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love the sweetness of that little penguin - it really makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!