Wednesday, October 28, 2015

JOHN 15;5 ( GDT)

I love playing along in most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards. I used Rust, Maroon, White, Orange, Green & tan  Card stock all from Michaels Craft Store. I used my Sizzix die Pumpkin die. also my thumb punch for my leaves fall mixed colored Ribbon and bow. this was a great card to create and I really liked it .

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you . I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.
Word Art Wednesday - 207  (GDT DOTTIE)
  Dottie- GDT 

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome card, and great orange Autumn hues. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along in our challenges, and please know how grateful we are that you take time to play along.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!