Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Merry Christmas



 Welcome to my Blog what a beautiful day here in Florida windows open and nice breeze coming in.
I love Playing in all challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating my cards. I used White and Maroon card stock from Michaels craft store, Cherry lynn design Die cut- Merry Christmas # B366 , MS hand punch branches and made my Wreath.
Red and Green Bows, Embellishments from my stash.
 Thank you so much again for visiting my blog today.I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you.
I'm sharing my card today in the following Challenge
Freshly Made Sketches # 209
 Word Art Wednesday # 206
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

5 comments:

  1. It's a cold damp day here in the Nations Capital. A very lovely wreathe for this sweet Christmas card Dottie. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wreath! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card you made Dottie! You have such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Christmas card! I love your choice of colours and elegant wreath - thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Good luck with the ABC Christmas Challenge DT call
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!