Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Peaceful Deer

happy Tuesday, I hope you're all having a great start this week. I love playing along in most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my card's.
 I used White craft Paper from Michaels Craft Store, I then layered it with more white paper that I embossed with Swiss Dots Embossing folder by Cuttlebug.I then used my stamp Peaceful Deer from Our Daily Bread design. I used my Copic pens, I cut out the Deer trees with my large round punch . I added white lace some snow flakes and then stamped with the same set "Peace be with you this Christmas".


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I 'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you.I enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge today.

Our Daily Bread design double embossing - 260


ODBDSLC260
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Dottie! I just love the soft blue with the deer and all the embossing! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty!! Love your peaceful scene with the deer along with all of your other pretty touches! Thanks for joining in with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge- hugs and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dottie, I like your layers and lace with the new stamp set! Thanks again for joining us at ODBD for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!