Monday, October 26, 2015

Polka Dotted Christmas

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a fun Weekend.
I love playing along in most challenges, I thoroughly enjoy creating cards. I used white Card Stock and layered it with Green and white polka dotted paper, I added a red, white, & green Ribbon and made a White Wreath  added a red and green bow and stamped it with Merry Christmas  all of my supplies were from Michael's Craft Store.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope all of you have a wonderful safe week.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I like making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday - 421

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!