Monday, October 12, 2015

Spiders

I love playing along in all challenges , and I enjoy creating each of my cards. I used white card stock from Michaels craft store printed papers by Recollections also from Michaels Craft Store. I made a bow to match the main print  spider webs from my stash. and added a tag  and stamped it BOO. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today . I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card today in the following challenge.
                              The Kraft Journal# 245
God Bless  
                                           Hugs
                                          Dottie 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your card in our challenge this week, Dottie. We always enjoy having you play along.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!