Sunday, October 18, 2015

St. Nick

I love playing along in most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards. I used White, Green, and Red and white card stock from Michaels craft store. I added white foam and my Vintage St. Nick from my stash, die cut # B186 Merry Christmas by Cherry Lynn Designs . I then added my bow and bells to complete my card.

Thank you so much for visitingmy blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I'd love to have you become one of my new followers and I will do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Cherry Lynn Design Challenge # 207- Vintage

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dottie! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Christmas card and I love your Vintage style Santa. thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card I always adore Christmas cards because I almost never make one myself because I am a scrapper at heart! Your card is a delight for the eye! Thank you so much for taking the time to play at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog and good luck hugs Amy xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, just a wonderful vintage feel. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!