Monday, October 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Happy Monday one and all, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. and upcoming week.I enjoy playing in most challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used Kraft Outlet,Brown Kraft Cover & Buff Ivory . I used a Vintage tag, and rust colored ribbon from RRR.  from Sizzix Pumpkin die, stamp by VERVE STAMPS - LET US give thanks.#vs-10-026  SMALL Fall leaves, (thank you Karen). bottle cap with a wish bone on it from Michaels Craft store.black ink pad.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,I's enjoy having you as a New follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making New blog friends always.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
The Kraft Journal - 247

God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a wishbone embellishment before - cute. Love the vintage look of your card. Thanks for entering the Kraft Journal Thanksgiving challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the vintage image. Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!