Monday, October 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Happy Monday one and all, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. and upcoming week.I enjoy playing in most challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used Kraft Outlet,Brown Kraft Cover & Buff Ivory . I used a Vintage tag, and rust colored ribbon from RRR.  from Sizzix Pumpkin die, stamp by VERVE STAMPS - LET US give thanks.#vs-10-026  SMALL Fall leaves, (thank you Karen). bottle cap with a wish bone on it from Michaels Craft store.black ink pad.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today,I's enjoy having you as a New follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making New blog friends always.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
The Kraft Journal - 247

God Bless
  Hugs
  Dottie

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I've never seen a wishbone embellishment before - cute. Love the vintage look of your card. Thanks for entering the Kraft Journal Thanksgiving challenge.

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute! Love the vintage image. Thank you for joining us at The Kraft Journal!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet vintage image. Thanks for playing along in our Give Thanks Challenge. Please stop by to join us again soon.
Karen
The Kraft Journal