Monday, November 16, 2015

Candy Cane Lane

Happy Monday one and all, I hope you all had a Pleasant Weekend, I am sure many have been shopping for Christmas. I am so glad ours is all done. do it all on line so much easier.

I love playing along in  most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards. I used white card Stock,from Supplies, and printed card stock Called "Candy Cane Lane " By DCWV.
I used my New  "Stamp & Die set Snowmen" Hampton Art.  I made two candy canes with Silver and Red pipe cleaners from my supplies

Thank you one and all for visiting my blog today. I hope you will all have a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday # 424

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those jolly little snowmen totally make me smile. Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!