Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Christmas Snow

I so enjoy playing along in most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards. I used Teal Cardstock from my stash,  I added White Glitter cardstock from Michaels Craft Store, I added White snow flakes using white foam from AMAZON and my die cut ( Ashlynn Snowflake  SSSD111318)from Simon says.

labels from Making Memories "NOEL". I added some teal Sequins Snowflakes from Hobby Lobby.  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.I hope you're all having a wonderful and Blessed week. I'dlove to have you become a new followe of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Freshly Made Sketches# 212 A sketch by Narelle
Word Art Wednesday # 209

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet Christmas card, and lovely snowflakes to embellish it. Thanks for sharing with us, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!