Monday, November 30, 2015

Gold Bells



Welcome everyone hope everyone had a wonderful and Thankful Thanksgiving, Ours was Amazing. for this past weekend , we had 3 of our Granddaughters Isabella, Gracie & Lily and our great grandson Landon.Our Ginny was visiting from Georgia. what a wonderful Blessed time with Family and friends.I love playing along in most challenges, and I enjoy creating each of my cards,

I used Buff Ivory by the kraft Outlet, printed & Plaid paper from Michaels Craft Store.I added Cream Lace & Maroon satin ribbon. I put my Christmas Red & Green Glitter Stickles on my Holly leaves and berry's. using  my Bell hand punch & GOLD paper also from Michaels Craft Store.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday # 426
the kraft journal. # 252
God Bless
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those sparkly bells. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge this week. We always love having you play along.
    Karen
    THe Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!