Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hebrews 13:5

 I enjoy playing along in most challenges and I totally Love creating each of my cards. I used teal Craft paper from My stash I added silver poinsettia using my Sizzix die cut & adding teal gems in the center and all around my card I also used my Spellbinders Grand NESTABILITIES grand Oval Scalloped Ovals. I printed out Hebrews 13:5 & added teal ribbon with a silver design on it along with a Bow to match.

Thank you for Visiting my blog today,I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love you to become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I love making new blog friends.






I'm sharing my card in the following challenge

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes # 208

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Dottie. I love the teal and silver combination. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!