Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hope

 I love playing along in most challenges, and I totally love creating my cards. I used My  Clear Stamp by lawn fawn Winter Penquin.  I used aqua Card stock and printed Christmas stock I bought at Michaels Craft Store. I used my Spellbinder die Lacey Circles- S4-293.  I love using pastels for Christmas cards. I made 2 candy Canes and 3 bows Red, teal & pink. One large Pop dot.

Thamk you so much for visitng my Blog today, I hope you're all haveing a wonderful week. i would love to have you become a new follower on my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you.I love making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes # 208

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love that you incorporated the Scripture verse for that week. Great job! So very blessed that you joined our Word Art Wednesday Challenge last week. We just started a new one and we would like for you to link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a wonderful week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!