Tuesday, November 17, 2015

so greatful for you !

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week
I love playing along in most all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards . I used maroon card stock, and covered it with printed paper "All Seasons" by Recollections I used my stamps from  Bountiful Harvest Verve stamp # vs-10-026 from   Copic  sketch pens # R-59G07 - Y15 - G07 - Y 28 - YR04 . fall large button with natural bakers twine,
gem's maroon from my stash. Distress Marker by Tim Holtz

 I am asking for special prayers for a wonderful sweet christian lady that is fighting breast cancer Grace Nywening from our Daily Bread designs, and please add this pink ribbon to you're blog too.
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Terrific Tuesday Challenge - So thankful for you !

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!