Tuesday, December 15, 2015

ALL I KNOW ABOUT CHRISTMAS

 I am so sorry I have been MIA, I want to thank all out there for the prayers and sweet notes. I am happy to Report my Joe is home and is doing well , He had a couple close calls, I could feel the arms of Jesus around me at those scary times. I thank God everyday that I have My Joe. He has 8 places cut  and 58 staples down his left leg.he is feeling a little better each day and the nursing service has been remarkable.Thank you all aging and God Bless each of you ..Sending prayers to sweet Grace .

 Now on to my Card.

I love playing along in all challenges,and I thoroughly enjoy creating my Cards. I used White card stock, printed Card stock"Winter Frost"Silver glitter ribbon from Michaels craft store. Gray thin satin ribbon bow 3 blue pearl gems from my stash. My Tag that reads"ALL I KNOW ABOUT Christmas I learned from Jesus" from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog, and I would do the same for you. I always enjoy making New blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Our Daily Bread# 266

 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie


2 comments:

  1. Dottie this card is so pretty! I have been praying for your husband so I'm glad you posted an update. I will be continuing to keep him in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your update on your husband!! Continuing to pray.

    Your card is so pretty in blue. Your use of embossing resist and the combo of details is beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!