Monday, December 14, 2015

Let it SNOW

Happy Monday, I am back to work on The challenges again. so sorry I have been MIA, but due to an Emergency with My Husband and surgery, I am happy to report he is doing much better. Just 11 more days until Christmas !!

I love playing along in most challenges, and I thoroughly enjoy creating each of my cards. I used White card stock from my stock, printed card stock by DCWV Christmas Creations .  I added my tag by Kraft Outlet, added my Snow man die and stamp by hampton art. COPIC CIAO  pens #YR04,G07,R59,  I made a deep red satin bow and used my classic stampin'pad "Ruby Red" by STAMPIN'UP! Lastly I did a zig zag stitch around my card.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you, I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges.
The Kraft Journal Challenge #254
Mojo Monday #428

 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!