Thursday, December 17, 2015

PSALM 9:2.

Welcome to my blog,  I love playing along in most challenges, I love creating each of my cards. and sharing them with all of you in the Blog world. I used Plaid Card stock  Homemade for the Holidays CRAFT SMITH.
I also used Candy Cain Lane by DCWV  added a couple red ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon. the other from my stash I printed out on cream craft paper PSALM 9:2.
 I made a candy cane from pipe cleaners Red & Silver, Red  Gems from my stash and  a Merry Christmas  also from my stash.  White zig zag stitch on my card  Sizzix die FRAME

I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog. and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Sketch Saturday #391
CropStop Blog- Any thing goes
God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card! Love the plaid and candy cane! Your ribbon bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the layout, plaid DP and the beautiful bow. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 214th FF AG challenge! Christmas Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie! I'm always SO delighted to see your wonderful cards linked to our challenges at Word Art Wednesday, and really can't thank you enough for playing along with us. It's a real treat, and I thank you. I want to also invite you to stop by and play along with us at CropStop - always Anything Goes and it would be such a treat to have you share your cards with us there as well. I hope you'll stop by to check it out.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen Letchworth

    Here's the link:
    http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-11-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the extra special touches on this beautiful card and the plaid paper makes me feel especially happy! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!