Sunday, January 31, 2016

Will you be my valentine?



Happy Sunday, so sorry for being a day late,  at AAA Cards.
 I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making each of my cards. I used white card stock, pink Bazzill card stock, my hand punch Scalloped HEART, I used my wobble on my tag, and used my Simon Says paper Hug. some Sequins by lawn fawn. I used my Cranberry ink it up stamp pad. I made foam hearts and used my die cut by Cottage Cutz
 Red sheer bow from my stash. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you all had a safe weekend, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
AAA cards:game #57 Love 

 Blessings
    hugs
   Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Dottie the colours on the card are awesome and I love the texture. Putting an action wobbler on a sentiment is total and utter genius!!! Must steal :). Thank you so much for sharing at aaa cards! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!