Monday, January 11, 2016

wishing you the best day ever

Happy Monday, so glad to be back playing along @ Mojo Monday. things have been really crazy down here before Christmas had hubby in the hospital with  Emergency Surgery if they had not done it I would have Lost him. praise the lord and all the prayers he is doing well,

Now on a positive note, on to my card.  I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards, I used navy blue card stock, Plaid paper, brown strip paper by DCWV. I added a tag stamped with "wishing you the best day ever" a navy Blue bow using my ribbon by RRR. stamped the blue square with " Happy B-day. a couple pop dots and finished up with veneer clock from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week, I'd love to have you become a New follower of my blog. and I would be happy todo the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
MoJo Monday # 430

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Great texture here, Dottie, and that clock is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!