Wednesday, January 6, 2016

yeah


Hello everyone and "Happy New Year 2016" Our was really nice bring in the New Year with our Family in Ga. with the weather so much cooler then Florida we both have head colds. I'm so sorry my card is late,

 I must report Joe is coming along quite well since his Surgery. thank you all for your prayers. So Blessed they caught it when they did or he would have died.


 Now on to my card. - Old and New challenge for our Daily Bread design blog . My New  Stamp by Coast creations Snow Angel Murphy stamp #NCC71 , Lunch bag weight paper kraft Outlet . Puppy paw print paper from Michaels Craft store
I used my Copic ciao to color in my dog, some White Stickles glitter glue  the word yeah and tiny yellow gems from Michael craft store. I love all my New goodies, that I got for Christmas for my craft room. From hubby and the kids.

I love playing along in all challenges, and I love making each of my cards, Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful week, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I want to send Special Prayers to Grace. Hoping you are well again very soon ..

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
Our daily Bread designs Blog - something old something new.
Curtain Call
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Dottie. The image is so cute!! Beautiful coloring and design!
    Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

  2. Super cut card. Love the darling snow dog! :) The touch of sparkle/shimmer looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the inspiration photo. Cute dog:) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!