Saturday, February 6, 2016

Daughter get well

Happy Saturday, Hoping you all had a wonderful week, and now a fun weekend. Here in Florida its a bit chilly about 60*  and a little rain. I just learned last night at Michaels that all of Martha Stewart Products for crafting is now on Clearance, Martha Stewart has gotten out of  paper crafting, got some really Good Prices on Punches ribbon etc.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making all of my cards. I used white card stock  Copic Sketch markers RV 21 - R 32 - R 37 - G21 . I used my North Coast Creations Floral Sentiments 3 .  My Die Daughter from SIMON Says STAMP! # D111342  my bow using  from Seem Binding from RRR. added two red satin roses from my stash.  I  used my Cricut Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder . Spellbinder Grand Nestabilities Grand Ovals  & Spellbinder Floral Ovals

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Sketch Saturday # 398

Blessings
   Hugs
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. what a adorable scene you created!
    Love your design and coloring!
    Thank you for joining Sketch Saturday this week!
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!