Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I will go before thee

Hello one and all :   I saw this morning the ground did not see his shadow, so that is good news for all of you up in the north, looks like a early spring..
 Here in sunny Florida it is in the mid 80's today, and we are loving it. We sure don't miss the cold anymore.


I love playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used White Card stock, Pink card stock by BAZZILL .  I sewed all around my card first using a zig zag stitch then a straight stitch for the center of my card . using my Spellbinder  Labels Twenty, I also Used the Labels twenty on my prayer.  White satin ribbon with a over lay of a scalloped decorative ribbon,  using my thin Satin ribbon Pink & White I made my bow All from my stash.

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a wonderful and safe week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog & I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Our Daily Bread designs  # 270
 Blessings
   Dottie

3 comments:

Charity Chamberlain said...

Very pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the soft pink and lace!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So soft and pretty, Dottie! Perfect take on the sketch!! The lace is a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!