Thursday, February 25, 2016

You & Me

I hope everyone is having a nice week. Here in Fl it is in the upper 60* and loving it. We are so blessed .....

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, I love creating my cards. I used  a pretty green Card stock and a printed paper all from Michaels I made paper flower using light green and tan and a yellow brad. I added a white Doilie, Wood Veneer-
 YOU & ME, and some pretty green gems from & my Happy Anniversary Block stamp all from my stash.  seam binding by RRR .

 I am sharing my card in the following Challenge:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie! Love the colors too! I have to agree with you that the weather has been beautiful here in Florida, with the exception of the storms that went through the other day ;) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely details
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!