Saturday, March 5, 2016

thank you so much !

Happy Saturday everyone, Hope you  all have a fun weekend.
 here in Florida just another beautiful sunny day, hubby busy with his train layout, and I am happy right here in my craft room.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making my cards. I used peach & cream card stock from my stash. I used printed  card stock from 2014 Simon Says card club, ribbon from RRR. some gems, my tag, stamped my
scalloped oval die with a little turtle using my block stamp.

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog. and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Saturday sketch # 402 

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie
 

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute, what a sweet card, Thanks for sharing with us on Sketch Saturday this week, Hazelx

Sherri said...

What a darling card! LOVE your little turtle! He looks right at home on the scalloped die & using him as part of your tag for the design was a fantastic idea.

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a super cute little turtle on your super cute card! Love your pretty papers too! Thank you for joining in the fun with the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week. Hugs, Lesley