Wednesday, March 16, 2016

YOU'RE egg'stra SPECIAL


Happy Wednesday, Hoping you are all having a wonderful week so far. its warm here in florida sunny and beautiful.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges,  and I hope you will come and visit us over at Cre8tivehands friends, and play along in our challenges. Here is one of Michelle's Digi's , and it was fun to color I like very much being on her DT , using my copic sketch pens. Grassy Border Lawn Fawn.   my bunny dies - DIE043-G
Lovely lilac dye ink by classic stampin'pad STAMP'UP! 
spellbinder dies Oval scalloped & Grand Scalloped ovals   
 Rangers Liquid Pearls Petal Pink,Key Lime Green, Lavender Lace, & Buttercup.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Creative Hands friends blog 

 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love your coloring

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Michelle

Ardilla said...

Great card, love the colors you used for coloring this cutie!!!

Karen C said...

Love this super cute image! You did great!! Thank you for joining us at Cre8tive Hands Challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C