Wednesday, April 20, 2016

HOME & HEART will never part


I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating my cards.Here are a list of products I used for my card's today.
Tan card stock & yellow printed roof paper, Yellow roses from my stash,  Hand by Tim Holtz ideea-ology Distress Ink by Tim HoltzOh Darling  paper and embellishments   
I added tiny roses &Yellow and White Gingham Ribbon  
stamp set LOVE LIVES HERE

I also used Pink Card stock, paper roses along with Pink satin ribbon and Bow.  Embossing folder FRESH and Fun Collection, Tim Holtz MEMO-PINS and round tag

thank you for visiting my blog today I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoying new friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Crop Stop blog

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!