Monday, April 25, 2016

oh how lovely

Happy Monday, had a great Visit and dinner with our daughter Marie. What a fun weekend.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges,and I love creating each of my cards.

 I used  mostly supplies from my stash today, I used baby pink card stock and I added a floral printed paper with pretty flowers. I added a sticker in pink "oh how lovely"  I added some pink bead berry spray clusters . I added some pink roses from my stash.

Thank you visiting my blog today, I hope you all have a safe week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Mojo Monday #455

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the floral elements. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!