Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bird house ~ You & Me

Happy Sunday everyone, already the weekend is over and a New week will be starting boy time sure fly's .
Welcome to my blog, I enjoy all challenges and I love creating each of my cards. Today I used BAZILL ( Diamond) card stock. Tim Holtz distress INK black soot . I added a tag to make my birdhouse and added corrugated paper from my stash for the roof.

a little wood veneer bird, a row of pretty roses Paper on the side along with bakers twine, some tiny flowers along with my tag stamped " MY HOME is wherever you are." 

I'd love to have you become anew follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
Curtain Call - Bird House 
AAA CARDS

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Cute bird house and fab colour choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little bird and what a great use of the corrugated paper for the roof. Thanks for linking up and playing with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!