Wednesday, May 18, 2016

PROVERBS 16:9

Hello everyone what a lovey Wednesday morning. I hope you are all having a positive happy week.

Today I used  baby pink card stock (CRAFT SMITH)
I added a Gold & pink paper down the right side of my card, from my stash, then added checkered  Pink and white paper & stamped it Using my Verve stamp (Scripture Medley vs-0306


I added  a pink rose from my stash and a pink center rose  
& Rose Leaf -

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends. 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Freshly Made Sketched -237

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so pretty in pink! Love the sweet flowers and the,touch of gold is beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is lovely Dottie! I adore all of that pink with gold highlights - it's a pretty combination. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so pretty! I love the shades of pink with that bit of gold. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

A splash of color said...

Very pretty card. Soft and elegant. I love it.