Monday, May 9, 2016

TREASURE FAMILY

Happy Monday,I had a lovely Mothers day and hope you all did as well. Tomorrow is never promised ,with that I made this Tag. I for one miss my mom so very much and my dad as well. This is why again I named this "TREASURE FAMILY"
I made this tag for this challenge all by TIM HOLTZ  ALTERERATIONS stamp and die set, added Tim Holtz idea-ology MINI GEARS & STICKERS. a piece of brown seem binding. sprayed some shimmer mist from my stash. and used Tim Holtz Distress Ink walnut stain  I love tim Holtz/ Sizzix products

 all of  the new Tim Holtz products I used today, was a Gift for Mothers day from our Beautiful Jodee & family.


Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love playing along in all challenges. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Monday Challenge 
 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie 

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Great tag Dottie...love how you used your Tim Holtz products ...thanks for sharing over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx