Thursday, July 7, 2016

Happy Birthday - Fish

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful week. Here in Florida it is hot and humid but yet still just beautiful.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used White  & Aqua card stock from Michaels 
 I also used  tiny beads along the bottom of my card my stash.
 I Used my happy birthday Die by Little B .
 I also used teal ocean ribbon by RRR.
 I added my tiny Fish from my FATHERS DAY Finds SSS101624
 I stamped  my clear leaf  from my stash. I used Color Box Frost White by Cat's Eye

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Wednesday Challenge photo Inspiration
Word art Wednesday - anything goes
God Bless
 Hugs
Dottie 

1 comment:

Lin said...

Such a fun scene, Dottie, with the beads for texture and those cute fish! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!