Wednesday, July 27, 2016

smile

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fun week. just 3 weeks until school goes back here in Florida.

I enjoy playing  along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards. I used White Cardstock..I used my SHIMMER MIST "teal" from Michaels Crafts.
 I added some beads a couple of shells from my stash, Sequins & Stamps "whale you be mine" by Lawn fawn.  
 I added a bow using my Bakers twine by Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I colored in my little whales with my  copic caio #C-3.
I stamped my whales and word Smile, using my Tim Holtz Distress Ink black soot.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I( will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I am sharing my card in the following challenges.

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes 
Freshly Made Sketches #247

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

4 comments:

  1. Dottie, what a fun use of the sketch! I love your splattered background, it's a great effect! Your whales are darling and your embellishments really sparkle!! Thanks for playing along with FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spattered background is awesome. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Miss Dottie:
    I like your card. The splatter mist technique is really cool. I should give that a try. I used a new technique this past week (spritzing stamps) and I created a card that was VERY different for me. I thought it turned out ok, but a little bit ugly (not my very best work), but then....I found out that I won the challenge with that card at Papertrey Ink, and I won a $25 to their store. I'm so excited. So, it just teaches me to try more new techniques and enter those challenges where I push myself to try new things. I am SO excited to be a winner. I hope you have good luck with the card you've made using a fun and pretty new technique.
    Have a great week, Dottie.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Dottie! Those little whales are just too cute and the splatters in the background are the perfect match for your oceanic themed card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!