Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Abundant BLESSINGS


Happy Wednesday ~ well looks like we now have a Tropical Storm Hermine, our schools will be closed tomorrow. had a water spout come off Maderia Beach, here is a local weather map. We don't normally get this stuff and I for one is still questioning it. I'm more concerned about our Daughter in Ga. it is headed her way then up the East coast.





I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards or projects. today I used White,Tan, Orange & Green card stock, some Mosaic Mosaique 
stickers from Michaels crafts. a die cut by  
I used my Verve clear Stamp Abundant BLESSINGS 
 Bountiful harvest vs-10-026I 
also used burlap, printed craft stock paper and orange string to make my bow. all from my stash. 

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I hope you're all having a safe week, I'd love to have you to become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
                      Freshly made skectches -252


God Bless
 Hugs
 Dottie 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

love your sweet gathering of branches! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Love the branch colors with the patterned paper. Bloggie Love