Thursday, August 11, 2016

always chase your dreams !

Hello everyone so sorry I am a tad late with my card. First I am asking for prayers for my great Nephew Ryan he is just a young 24 yrs old and in very critical condition, he had a heart attack late last night . We never know what Tomorrow will bring for any of us. Always stay close and love you're Family and friends.

I always enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating almost anything, my cards little gifts for family or friends etc.
  Today I used Craft stock from my stash, I used 2 punches one heart scallop and one regular smaller heart by  MARVY
 my New clear stamp 'newton nook designs' " unwind" 
from Simon says stamp   I added a gold twine & cream Lace  from RRR. used my Copic cioa sketch - # YR31 - RV21 - YG11 - C 3 - 0 - 
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink, gathered twigs & black soot.
cream hand made small flower with a drop of liquid pearls. plus 3 drops golden rod by Stickles by Ranger

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I hope everyone is having a good week. I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Say design Wednesday blog
Crop Stop - anything goes

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful kitten card, love the bit of lace.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby