Wednesday, August 3, 2016

hello

Happy Wednesday this week is just flying by. one more week and the kids here in Florida are back in school and my granddaughter in Ga. starts back on Friday this week.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating each of my cards.  I used White and lime green card stock from my stash. copic caio # YG06 - Y06 - 0 
 Die cut - Hampstead Butterfly Stem   
Cricut Cuttlebug  embossing folder Swiss Dots

I added my tiny Roses earth tone  Mulberry Flowers
Little B. HANDWRITTEN Cutting dies. Green & White   strips of paper & bakers twine from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Fabulous Florals
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes.

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS flowers from RRR and that lovely embossed background. SO pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us, Dottie.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!