Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sweet Christmas Wishes





Hello everyone rainy days for the last couple of nights and now all day today. I do hope you are all having a wonderful blessed week. Our Grandchildren return for the first day of school tomorrow here in Florida.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and creating new things and my cards. I used My spellbinders scalloped circle ,  Copic sketch Pens   G09 - E11 - E07 -  R59 - G29.


Our Daily Bread designs GOOD DAY stamp. and North Coast Creations Sweet Christmas Wishes stamp. I used cream  card stock from my stash, ODBD Christmas Collection Paper "2013", Green ribbon and bow also from my stash and 3 Red gems. 

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I would love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.
ODBDSLC277

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card, Dottie!! I just love that image and your coloring is beautiful! Your colors add to its vintage flair. Thanks for joining us for the ODBD Sketch challenge!
blessings,
Chris

Heidi Stamps said...

What a pretty and sweet Christmas card! Lovely take on the sketch!