Wednesday, September 28, 2016

family time

It is always a blessing and a honor to have you stop by and visit my blog.
I enjoy playing along in all challenges and I love creating each of my cards, I used Brown Kraft Card Stock From Michaels crafts. I layered it with Our Daily Bread design wood grain design paper. I added a piece of burlap and a burlap string bow, Veneer clock, and added a flower in fall colors. all from my stash, sticker by Tim Holtz idea - ology . from Michaels crafts  
 pieces of wood from small sticks hubby cut for me.

Thank you again for visiting my blog I would love to have you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word art Wednesday - anything goes


God Bless you always.
             Hugs
             Dottie