Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Birthday Gift bag.


It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and visit my Blog.
So sorry I'm a day late with this challenge, things are busy around here, getting all ready for our Grand children and Halloween, Birthday coming in early November and a Anniversary then Thanksgiving with a full house of Family and Friends.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love creating almost anything crafty. today I used things that I have in my stash . I used a pretty fall paper adding a doilie flower some ribbon and a Stamp Happy Birthday.

This is the very first bag I made for a challenge. but it is easy and fun, and enjoyed the challenge.

 Thank you for visiting today, I hope you all have a wonderful safe week, I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my birthday gift bag in the following challenge.
Simon Monday Challenge  

God Bless  
   Hugs
  Dottie 

2 comments:

Bev Code said...

awesome combo ..love the addition of the doily...BL

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I can't believe this is your first bag because it is AMAZING! You look like a paper bag pro from what I'm seeing here! I love the paper choice you chose, which is Fall-themed, but is also very happy-looking. And the doilie works perfectly as the focal point! The ribbon finishes it out with just the right pop of color. You've done a wonderful job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!