Wednesday, October 19, 2016

its a girl

                       Happy Wednesday one and all.
I love this think pink  for today's challenge since we will be getting our new Great granddaughter (Khloe ) come the beginning of February we are all so excited this will be our 4th Great grand but our 2nd baby Girl so now it will be 2 and 2 . 

THINK PINK ! today I used pink  & white card stock and stamped white card stock  using my wood block baby stamp From Michaels.

I used my Copic and Tim Holtz Distress Markers from AMAZON .
I added my gingham Pink and white ribbon bow, Pink Rose  mulberry bead berry spray clusters  white. and From Really Reasonable Ribbon.
It is always a blessing and honor to have you stop by my blog. may your day be filled with joy & happiness.

I'd love to you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm  sharing  my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday - Think Pink  

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

2 comments:

  1. Oh...what could be more perfect with pink for a baby girl? Love the stamping and use of ribbons, Dottie! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Think Pink” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessing to you! And Congrats on the new Grand daughter coming in February. Such a pretty pink Welcome! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!