Monday, October 17, 2016

MERRY






Happy Monday everyone. it is always a blessing to have you stop by.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I Love creating my cards. I used cream card stock from Michaels. I also layered it with a Christmas plaid paper, added a Red circle. cream paper stamped Christmas tree added glitter.  cream ribbon with Christmas tree .
a wood reindeer embellishment. from my stash .

Thank you again for visiting my blog, I hope you're all having a wonderful week, I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the challenge.
Mojo Monday # 447

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie 

4 comments:

  1. adorable.. great layers and colour combos..BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that reindeer at Michael's from the dollar bin and love them! Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Christmas card. Love that sweet reindeer. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!