Wednesday, November 9, 2016

All is calm

Hello everyone hoping you are all having a wonderful week. so glad the election commercials are over and done, and this Election as Well.   Congratulations to to our 45th President.
 I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making cards and other things. I used White & Gray Card stock from Michaels


  Snowflake card stock from Our Daily Bread Designs and stamp Peaceful Deer # H668 . I added a silver snow flake and some STICKLES frosted lace from my stash.  Going Gray ink pad from STAMPIN'UP! 
 I used my scalloped die cut Spellbinder from Michaels 



Thank you for visiting my blog today  it is always a blessing and honor to have you stop by. I'd love for you to become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
ODBDSLC280

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie 

2 comments:

Camille Short said...

Oh, this paper makes for a wonderful Christmas card! Bloggie Love

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such a pretty winter Christmas card, Dottie! It is hard to believe that it is almost Christmas already. Love the snowflakes!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!