Monday, November 28, 2016

JOY TO THE WORLD -- Mojo # 476

Happy Monday, Hoping you all had a wonderful memorable loving Thanksgiving With your Family & Friends. Ours was Amazing,  Our Family was here from 11AM to 11 PM ! what a Great day & Evening.



I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love being creative  designing my cards and making other crafty things..Cream card stock, Printed card stock  by My Minds Eye - HOLIDAY CHEER .   I used my circle punch and an embellishment from my stash.
It is always a blessing to have you stop by for a visit, and leave your comments. I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you.I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Mojo Monday # 476

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

        Some decorations in side For Christmas Our Entry
Our Front door
Kitchen Christmas Tier with lights:
Our Christmas Tree and New N-scale Christmas train 2016


 More to come after Dec 9th.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!