Monday, November 14, 2016

Tags # 13 & 14

Today I used White, printed card stock, Stitched Bar Rectangle die by Fawn Lawn, From Simon Says Stamp, I  added a small Blue snowflakes. Blue and whit and red and white bakers twine from  RRR. Snowman Stamp, and   winter Penguin # LF25 by Fawn Lawn Stamp & die. From Simon Says Stampall the products listed  is what I used between the two tags  love playing along in this & all challenges and adding my tags every couple of days..


it is always a blessing and honor to have you stop by, I would love for you to become a new follower of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you.



I'm sharing my tags in the following challenge.
 In My Creative Opinion.blogspot.com 25 days of tags.
 Really Reasonable Ribbon # 152 Tag
 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

2 comments:

Camille Short said...

Looks like you've started a great week of AMAZING projects and ideas. Bloggie Love

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These are super cute, Dottie! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon "Tag, You're It" Challenge!