Tuesday, January 10, 2017

best friend

Happy Monday. Hope all are doing well, a little chilly here in Florida, but warming up this week.
I enjoy playing along in all challenges,  and I love making cards, and anything crafty. I used white & Maroon cardstock.
I used my New fusing tool and my sizzix HEART # 2.

           I added Lawn fawn mixed sequins, and the words
"best friend." 

Thank you for visiting my blog today, it is always a Blessing and Honor to have stop by.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Monday Challenge  - Square

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie 

2 comments:

BrendaB said...

Gorgeous card! I haven't tried my Fuse tool yet for shaker cards, but I want to. I love the bow and flower embellishment, too. BL

Sandra said...

What a wonderful shaker card, love the color of the sequins and the lovely embellishment. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra