Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Big sister.

Happy New Year everyone praying for everyone to have an amazing 2017.

Our Christmas was wonderful and fun.Hubby got me lots of goodies for my craft room and much more as you will see below.

Today I made my card with my NEW snow globe die cut and I made it a shaker card. I love playing along in all challenges . today I used Blue and white card stock.
 My snow globe die cut I got on line at AMAZON. I also got a New Fusing tool by We R memory keepers
I made my Bow using my ribbon from RRR .

I hope you enjoyed my card My Sisters Birthday is on January 18th so I wanted to create something special for her.
It is always a Blessing and honor for you to visit.I'd love to have you become a new follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge 
Simon says Wednesday -Something New
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie




a Blue diamond with my birth stone around the side.Oh how I love that Hubby of mine !
  A Pretty Diamond & blue stone bracelet  from a close friend. visiting  from DE.
Lots of new dies a new Mini Misti,Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and much more. My hubby and family were very generous to me.  
We all got together for him to get the Train he wanted so now he is going to pick it up.& lots of new clothes .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!