Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Love for you

Happy Wednesday everyone, sorry  I'm late posting today . We have lots going on. I will not be posting for the next few weeks or so.


I enjoy playing along in all challenges, today I use White card stock, pink card stock,   I used my die cut HEART WREATH   letters L O V E from my stash.
 hand made Heart ( Thanks Karen ) white pearls, Clear Stamp LOVE LIVES HERE #2311    
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black soot. a Pink Rose   small red and white butterfly using my hand punch and some bakers twine pink and white from my stash.

 Thank you for stopping by it is always a pleasure and Honor I's enjoy it if you would become anew follower of my blog, and I would be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
 Simon Wednesday - the color of love 

God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful Valentines card and I love that crochet heart.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!