Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Birthday

Happy Wednesday evening, hope you had a wonderful day.coming back a little at a time, long healing process but well worth it. Hubby encouraged me to get back on my blog and play along in some of the challenges for now 3 or 4 to start.  Praying for some rain it is so dry here. I want to shout out to my peeps a great big thank you for all the well wishes and beautiful cards.

I enjoy playing along in all challenges, and I love making my cards. I used aqua and white card stock, my scalloped die by Spellbinder  . I also used my wood block stamp "sending you birthday wishes" I added some sequins. and my colored pencils to color in my stamp.   


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
Simon Monday Challenge - Birthday 

God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie 

I will be visiting and playing along in some of the challenges, but I am still re-coping from the surgery sadly it a slow go. but because of my wonderful loving husband Joe is has been amazing and done everything right down to the laundry.

It is always a Blessing and a Honor to have you visit. I'd love to have you become a NEW FOLLOWER of my blog, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I always enjoy making new Blog friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love this - I am smitten with the colors! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dottie! this is an adorable card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!