Wednesday, April 12, 2017

happy spring

Happy Wednesday everyone,What a Beautiful week it has been in the upper 80's sunny  and warm the pool is open and getting warm already.
and almost ready to swim.. we are doing a BBQ for Easter Sunday.



I enjoy playing along in most challenges , and I love creating each of my cards. and  other crafty things. I used white  & brown card stock
 from Michaels Crafts

I used Tim Holtz COLLECTION WILDFLOWERS # CMS 253
 Simon says Stamp. I added my bunny using my my die cut. I added baby pink ribbon and added a bow to the bunny, and lastly I added sequins.  

Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing and Honor to have you Visit. I'd love to have you become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you, I always enjoy making new blog friends.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday Blog. - spring color inspiration
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
God Bless
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, gorgeous spring colours and love the ribbon.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!